Thursday 9 December 2010

Where to start?

That's a pretty good question and one that I've been asking!

Where exactly do you start? TVs used to be such simple things. In fact - when I was a kid, we used to rent ours from Radio Rentals. Remember them? Maybe they're still going - I certainly remember that we still rented when I was a student.

Ah...but things have certainly got more complicated now. So I won't be renting. I'll be looking to buy. But which TV? Which brand for starters?

I'm not sure if there are more companies making televisions these days. Maybe they're all owned by one super multi-national somewhere. Answers on a postcard, please.

I don't know my Sanyos from my Toshibas. Which ones have got good reputations?

All this added functionality too. That's pretty confusing. I want to watch more than just BBC One, but I'm not sure that I really need to be paying some of these prices to get my hands on some electronics. Yours, confusedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment